Yesterday, I went to a friend’s house and when I arrived, I found her father on the floor. I was very scared, but later I could talk with my friend all night and we remembered a lot of stories of our friends when they had funny anecdotes. We laughed too much.
We have a friend that, when we went to the zoo in Santiago of Chile, he flew down the mountain, because he tried to jump to show off. He rolled over twice in the air and rolled down five times in the mountain downhill. In one second, he tried to take my hand, but I stepped on the side not to fall down with him and he continued rolling until he stopped and ended up hanging from two roots from a tree.
This story is veryyyyyyyy funny, and I will remember it forever because, everytime that this guy walked with us, he fell down.
29.8.08
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario