This picture was taken in February, when I lived for almost 4 months in Granby, Colorado. The guy by my side is my boyfriend. I remember that it was a freezing day, but we were very excited to have marshmelos in a fire we made on the snow. So we worn warm clothes.
I had trousers, pants and jeans on, with high socks. On the top, I had a tshirt, blouse, light jacket and a warm heavy jacket.
My boyfriend, in the other hand, always worn a tshirt, a jacket and jeans. I don't know how he didn't ge sick. Our jeans and sneakers got wet, but the worse thing was that our car got stuck in the snow and it took several hours to get out of there. It was a crazy day, but a beautiful one, and everytime I see this picture and these clothes I remeber it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario